Please click on the appropriate link to renew your NCPHA membership. We appreciate your past support of NCPHA and look forward to serving and connecting with you for years to come.
Why should you renew?
- Leadership and educational opportunities within NCPHA committees, sections and council.
- Opportunity to participate in section-specific activities.
- Representation by a registered lobbyist at the N.C. General Assembly.
- Networking with other public health professionals and advocates.
- A discounted rate for the NCPHA Annual Educational Conference.
- Access to numerous awards and scholarships.
- An interactive website posting the latest NCPHA news and events.
- Social activities with other public health professionals.
Membership Renewal Application
For renewing your individual, retired or student membership. The membership rates are:
Student $35 (must be currently enrolled as a full-time student)
Lifetime Membership Application Only if you have been a member of NCPHA for more than 25 years, please complete this application. Lifetime Membership certificates are awarded at the Fall Educational Conference annually.
If you wish to remain active in a section of NCPHA, please use the below Section Dues Form to pay section dues.
Section Dues Form If your health department paid your membership dues and you only need to pay section dues, please use this form. You must be a current member of NCPHA in order to use the form.