As a Member of NC Public Health Association you will enjoy:
- Leadership and educational opportunities within NCPHA committees, sections and council.
- Opportunity to participate in section-specific activities.
- Representation by a registered lobbyist at the N.C. General Assembly.
- Networking with other public health professionals and advocates.
- A discounted rate for the NCPHA Annual Educational Conference.
- Access to numerous awards and scholarships.
- An interactive website posting the latest NCPHA news and events.
- Social activities with other public health professionals.
Membership Benefits Continue to Grow
NCPHA Members are now eligible to receive discounts at many of North Carolina's popular theme parks and attractions! Members enjoy discounted tickets to the Biltmore Estate, Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe, Carowinds, BJ's, Great Wolf Lodge, and the North Carolina Zoo. For the complete list and codes, login and go to the Members Only Page.
If you joined a section, see the NCPHA website for section-specific information and ways to get involved. You can also look forward to website enhancements, a rejuvenated public advocacy committee, increased involvement of North Carolina students though a Student Caucus, and many other opportunities.
Your membership is good for one year from the time you joined and we will notify you for renewal. Click here and join today!