Member Resource Center
Welcome NCPHA Member!
The information on this page is designed to provide you with all the tools necessary for you to maximize your membership with NCPHA.
Our Membership Toolkit will provide you with the resources necessary to inform you of benefits to membership, information about the annual conferences, networking opportunities and much more.
We look forward to assisting you in your professional advancement and watching you excel in the field of Public Health. Please contact Kim Dittmann or 919-828-6205 should you have any questions about your membership.
Table of Contents
- Welcome Letter
- About Us (under development)
- How do you login once you are a member?
- Your user name and temporary password are provided via the email address used for registration. You may change your password once logged in.
- Benefits of NCPHA
- NCPHA Overview (under development)
- Types of Memberships
- Scholarship Opportunities
- NCPHA Awards
- NC GlaxoSmithKline Foundation Awards
- Dr. Ann Wolfe Mini Grants
- Career Center
- Once you become a NCPHA member, you can stay up to date on the latest job openings by joining the weekly Employment E-List. Email Kim Dittmann to join.
- NCPHA strives to improve the public's health through advocating for resources and policies to promote a healthy society. NCPHA members can stay up-to-date on these issues and learn how to get involved through members only advocacy emails.
- Members Only Page
- Once you are a member and logged in to the website, a new menu tab will appear as "Research Papers, Presentations, PPTs and Webinars." Members get exclusive access to work completed by public health colleagues, students and academics, Public Health Leadership Section Learning Lab Webinars, and can promote their own work on this page.
- Join/Renew Membership
- Join Now
- Renew Now - If you are renewing your membership, please use the Membership Renewal Application, not the Individual Membership Application. The Individual Membership Application should only be completed when you join NCPHA for the first time.
- Request a Refund - If you need to request a refund for a conference registration fee or membership (exceptions apply), please complete this form.
Please take the time to review the Sections of NCPHA before registration and join an appropriate section. Remember you may join a section at any time during your membership.
- Sections of NCPHA
- Membership Directory
- NCPHA Leadership
- How Can You Promote NCPHA?
- Recruitment Flyer - post this flyer around the office or send out via email to encourage your colleagues to join.
- NCPHA Informational Flyer - share this informational flyer with your colleagues (under development).
- NCPHA Events