Come Join the Fun!
Student membership makes you eligible for special NCPHA scholarships. Use your membership to network with public health professionals and other students in your field.
Student Member Information
Student Membership is $35 annually. Conference registration fees are one-half (1/2) those paid by Regular Members. Student Members have the same membership privileges as Regular Members, but at a discounted rate. An individual must be a full time student in order to qualify for Student Membership.NCPHA truly values our student members and we hope you join today!
Student Member Benefits
- Opportunity to apply for student scholarships
- Leadership and educational opportunities within NCPHA committees, sections and council
- Opportunity to participate in section-specific activities
- Advocate for public health
- Networking with other public health professionals
- A discounted rate for the NCPHA Fall Educational Conference
- Access to numerous awards
- An interactive website posting the latest NCPHA news and events
- Social activities with other public health professions
Research Poster Presentations at Fall Educational Conference
Students at Fall Educational Conference
NCPHA Student Members receive a 50% discount for the conference registration.